Sunday, July 10, 2011

Some quotes to live by :)

I'm kind of a quote Junkie. I'll sit and look up quotes on the Internet for hours. A absolutely love quotes. I have a big quote book that I read all the time. Its one of my favorite books. These are the ones in my journal. Enjoy!

Key to Happiness: Eliminate the things that make you unhappy.

Remember at any given moment, there are a thousand things you can love.

"If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me, and just forget the world?"

Whats meant to be will always find a way.

Live out Loud.

Nobody really cares if your miserable, so you might as well be happy.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Remember: a team of professionals built the Titanic. But a lone armature built the Ark.

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

From the Book:
The World According to Seamus Harper
Ch. 12, para. 8, verse 3
"The Universe hates you, deal with it."

Stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Always do the things that scares you.

Those who say it can't be done, should get out of the way of those who are already doing it.

Never grow a wishbone daughter where your backbone outta be.

Be the best of whatever you are.

The courses of true love never did run smooth.

Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.

"Don't be stupid." -Oaks

Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.

They might not need me, but they might;
I'll let my head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
precisely their necessity.
     -Emily Dickinson

A woman's heart is a deep sea of secrets.

The more freedom you give someone, the more they come back to you. When the rich wage war its the poor who die.

Just material things.

Its not the weight of the world that matters, its how you carry it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, You commented on my blog awhile back saying you liked the looks of it. Well guess, what, Its just a free template! I had no part in the design, just picked it out from here http://www.bloggertemplatesfree.com/ Its really fun to try and find one that fits you. Also, they give directions on how to make them work on blogger. Keep up your writing, it looks good!

    ReplyDelete