Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fast Times at Delta High

    Only in my small High School would it be acceptable for a teacher to wrestle a student to the floor as proper punishment. I remember the first day I went to school down here in good old Delta High, that was the day I learned that our school is based off of Wrestling. Mostly because we'd taken state almost every year since 1993. As I walked into English I sat in the back avoiding contact with people as if they were aliens. It was there that a freshman guy challenged our teacher. And right at the front of the class room is where my teacher wrestled him to the ground and sat on him.
    Now to my Junior year, this year there was a teacher, my math teacher (who ironically is brothers with the English teacher that wrestled this kid), who told me there isn't much a teacher can do now days to get fired. Really only three things actually.
-Steal money from the school.
-Kill a kid.
-Or get one pregnant.
    Yep, this is my High School. Not to mention that our school was built based on plans for a California school. We built a school designed for California in Utah. Hello. I want to know who on earth thought that was smart.
    Welcome to the fast times at Delta High.

No comments:

Post a Comment