Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear Blogger's,

Well, this is my first time blogging. My editor reminded me and a photographer I work with to start a blog because it gives us 'exposure'. So here I am. I am I new reporter, working for the Millard County Chronicle Progress. If you'd like to look us up our web sight is: millardccp.com

I hope to be in Journalism wherever I move to. I've always loved writing, its always come naturally to me, I first thought my calling was books. I was proven wrong when I got no where with books and my teacher in Yearbook class put me in charge of the Journalism club. Which I later officially became head of making my mark in school as School Reporter, (nifty title right?), and starting a club called F.R.A. (Future Reporters of America).

As I was working with the willing writers in my school I also started working with the local newspaper, The Chronicle Progress. When summer came around I decided it was high time I started really putting my portfolio together to be a Journalist.

-Danielle Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment